You can go ask anyone what they don’t like about they way they look, chances are its the fat they’re looking to get rid of. Without the extra fat all of us will look a lot better, not to mention be in better shape.
With that in mind, getting rid of that unwanted fat is what Shaun Hadsall, Joel Marion and Dan Long thought of when they created the Xtreme Fat Loss Diet. This isn’t your regular fat burning diet program. Instead it puts you through a more rigorous process that’s designed to give you faster fat loss.
Xtreme Fat Loss Diet Package
Our Xtreme Fat Loss Diet review begins with how the program goes. Basically it is a 25 day program that’s made up of 5 day cycles. So in total you will run the 5 day cycle 5 complete rounds to finish the entire 25 days.
Each of the days are different so it doesn’t get monotonous. As you’d expect, the diet plan is complemented with a training program that will increase the rate at which fat is burned. Together they provide the results that other reviews and users have gotten.
Here are what’s included in the pacakage:
- Xtreme Fat Loss Diet Manual – this is where you find the breakdown of the 5 days and the diet plan. This is a fairly long, close to 100 pages, and comprehensive book. It lays out the diet and food plan to follow.
- Training Manual – to complement your diet for faster fat loss, a training manual is included. This is not optional. You will be doing this while doing the 5 day diet cycle. This lays out the training schedule and what you are to do on given days. Read and review the diet and training manual thoroughly to get the best of of this program since the bulk of your work is there.
- Workout Log Sheets – these training logs will let you keep track of what you’ve done. It lets you make sure you don’t miss days and do the proper exercises and eat the proper meals.
- Journal – this works well together with the training log sheets and calendar below. It lets you keep track of how you’re going and answer questions about how the system is working for you.
- Supplement Guide – as with many other training programs, supplements will help your body recover and achieve results. This helps keep you from losing muscle as you go through the program even as you lose the fat.
- Cliff Notes – this is the shortcut that the authors have included for those who prefer not to read the entire contents of the manuals and be able to quickly jump into and start the program.
- Quick Start Guide & Checklist – go through this checklist to make sure you didn’t skip through the steps. This is a quick way to see what steps to do next and which ones you have in front of your during the 25 day program.
- Calendar – this works in conjunction with the journal and the log sheets. It lets you mark down what you’ve done in a way you can quickly glance and see everything.
Xtreme Fat Loss Diet Plan
Day 1 – Cheat Day
On this day you can eat what you want. You also get to eat as much as you want as long as you don’t overdo it. Basically, the cheat day lets you satisfy any hunger or cravings. It also helps keep you in the program and not straying from it.
Day 2 – Fast Day
This day helps your body burn off the extra calories. On this day you’ll be taking BCAAs and doing a number of workouts. This will burn off the calories that you just consumed the day before.
Day 3 – Shake Day
To replenish and help your body recover, you drink shakes on this day. The shakes are very specific and designed to help your body in its recovery stage. Shakes will include protein with a combination of fats or carbs which help refuel the body.
Instructions on making the protein shakes are included in the package so you don’t need to worry if you don’t know how to make them.
Day 4 – Moderate Carb Day
The goal for day 4 is to start building you up again and replenishing the lost nutrients. On moderate carb day your carbohydrate intake will be limited to 30% of your food intake and you’ll be eating many small meals throughout the day to balance the nutrition inflow.
Day 5 – Protein Only Day
Protein is the order of the day on day 5. The program specifies for an amount of protein for you. This will keep your muscles strong and help keep them from losing any mass while you lose the extra fat.
After day 5, you go back to the day 1 cheat day. You’ll be repeating this 5 day diet plan cycle 5 times over. All throughout you’ll be following the exercises and training programs on the specific days also.
Xtreme Fat Loss Diet Review Summary
The Xtreme Fat Loss Diet system is what its name says. It goes to extremes to get you very fast fat loss results. Because of the extremes of the program, we can say it isn’t for everyone. You have to be willing to take in days when you fast and don’t eat much as well as control what you eat. Also there are training days when you’ll be doing more than one session.
The intense workouts and diet plan make it not suited for those with health issues. But for those who are fit and are looking for a challenge as well as something that lets you cut the fat down considerably, this is a choice to consider.
The information the creators provide is very thorough. It gives you a lot of details and explains the steps and what to do to get results, so the content and information isn’t an issue. It is whether you are up to it or not, or if it fits you training and eating style.
image credit: alancleaver